The representative building of civil engineering, designed by Emili Pou Bonet and completed in 1861, hosts a cultural space and the diffusion of the maritime heritage of Formentera.
It is divided into two clearly differentiated exhibition areas. On the one hand, a permanent exhibition with the sea as the main axis, treated from different sides: the marine environment, the use of its resources, navigation and light signals.
And on the other, an area reserved for temporary art exhibitions.
Visits: Tuesdays to saturdays from 10.00 to 14.00