Ca na Costa Virtual Visit
Funerary site consisting of a central circular chamber delimited by large vertical slabs surrounded by three concentric circles of cobblestones and twenty-two radial ones, as well as a corridor that leads to the central part of the construction.
Discovered in 1974, subsequent excavation brought to light the remains of eight individuals, fifteen triangular and pyramidal bone buttons, fragments of flint and some samples of incised ceramics, materials deposited in the Archaeological Museum of Eivissa and Formentera (MAEF).
The carbon 14 dating of the materials places the site around 2000 BC, a fact that makes it the oldest megalith in the Balearic Islands.
It had a prolonged use, of about 400 years, until approximately 1600 BC. It was declared an asset of cultural interest, in the type of archaeological zone, in 1994.